WHY SHOULD YOUR COMPANY JOIN GET?
GLOBAL ENERGY TRANSITION (GET)is a one-of-a-kind organization never seen in the history of the Oil & Gas / Energy sector. GET, is doing a lot of good in the community and for the people being impacted by the energy transition into a carbon-neutral world. Founded and supported by an outstanding high-caliber team of caring volunteers and professionals, we are pleased to let you know why many corporations such as yours are joining us.
- Our more than 50 industry experts, leaders, and volunteers, help hundreds of energy workers in transition.
- We create opportunities and partnerships for individuals and businesses through education (upskilling and reskilling), consulting, networking, coaching, and business development. We advance the energy transition into existing or emerging verticals and support opportunities in the Low-Carbon world.
- We believe that progress is an effort that is based on continuity and building upon previous contributions. GET can help O&G/C / Energy sector preserve value gained from the contributions of the energy workforce that are being, or could be, displaced because of market forces.
- We partner with important corporations to discuss solutions for the energy transition pipeline keeping in mind the need of these workers to move from the production of traditional fuels to the production of future fuels and renewables
- We encourage transitioning individuals to remain in the energy sector, help them transition to other verticals if they desire to do so, and help launch their entrepreneurial start-ups. It is indeed our mission to support these displaced energy workers and professionals, not just to be placed in other opportunities, but to truly lay a foundation for achieving global green-energy goals
- At GET, we help make connections that take advantage of the talent and years of experience of displaced energy workers and professionals from diverse backgrounds. Working with GET will help preserve the existing diversity base of the energy workforce in America.
- Day by day, GET is becoming part of the energy transition solution strategy by addressing the reality of displaced oil and gas industry workers due to market forces and/or transformative technologies
- We believe that working together to create opportunities for a diverse range of people strengthens our communities, which in turn strengthens our economy
- We seek to re-train, upskilled, and/or reskill the professional workforce that is needed for producing today’s and tomorrow’s energy by utilizing high-caliber IV league educational strategies. We protect, support, and sponsor professionals in the energy field, and we encourage those brilliant thinkers in the fields of math, science, and technology, so they will not leave and take their brilliance to a non-sector. We strive to ensure that the workforce of the future that is needed for a decarbonized world can be available when the future becomes the present. We work to retain and keep the current brilliant energy-thinkers in the field of energy.
- Last, GET inspires young graduates to consider a lifetime career in energy by demonstrating support to displaced workers/professionals and by helping them transition to the emerging energy technologies of the future. Also, GET can help successful corporations achieve their goals for the energy workforce of the future